What Is Soma 350 MG?
Soma 350 MG (Carisoprodol tablets), USP is indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions in adults. Carisoprodol tablets, USP should only be used for short periods (up to two or three weeks) because adequate evidence of effectiveness for more prolonged use has not been established and because acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions are generally of short duration.
- paralysis (loss of feeling);
- extreme weakness or lack of coordination;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- fast heartbeat;
- seizure (convulsions);
- vision loss; or
- agitation, confusion.
- Patients with liver or kidney disease should take soma with caution.
- Avoid consuming fermented drinks like alcohol while taking Soma.
- Women in pregnancy and lactation should consume soma with caution.
- One should avoid driving while taking Soma as it makes one sleepy.