What Is Prosoma 350 MG?
Prosoma 350 MG (Carisoprodol tablets), USP is indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions in adults. Prosoma 350mg tablets, USP should only be used for short periods (up to two or three weeks) because adequate evidence of effectiveness for more prolonged use has not been established and because acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions are generally of short duration.
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- fast heartbeat;
- seizure (convulsions);
- vision loss; or
- agitation, confusion.
- Patients with liver or kidney disease should take 350mg soma with caution.
- Avoid consuming fermented drinks like alcohol while taking Centurion Soma 350.
- Women in pregnancy and lactation should consume soma 350 with caution.
- One should avoid driving while taking 350 mg Soma as it makes one sleepy.